AIRCURE Laminar Flow Cabinets (Clean benches) can be found in all manner of research and manufacturing facilities. Typically they are used in the medical, pharmaceutical and electronic sectors.
The laminar flow cabinet offers PROTECTION to PRODUCTS from contamination during laboratory procedures by ensuring the work chamber is exposed to Class 100 H.E.P.A. filtered air.
The laminar flow cabinet provides a high quality environment within the work area for manipulating non hazardous material.
AIRCURE units are designed to meet the requirements of the US standard 209E Class 100, which requires that there may not be more then 3.5 particles per litre of air, 0.5 micron or larger.
The cabinets are suitable for handling micro organisms and airborne contaminants, providing the most stringent product protection. It does not protect the user; it should not be used in conjunction with bio hazardous material or toxins.
The AIRCURE Range of Horizontal and Vertical laminar Flow Cabinets can be used in a wide range of disciplines including:
- ￼￼￼Sterile packaging
- Sterility tests
- Micro biology
- TPN preparation
- Preparation of ophthalmic solutions
- Medical device assembly
- Preparation of culture media
- DNA work/thermal cycling/PCR
- Assembly of electronic equipment
- Cell culture
The new generation Laminar Flow Cabinets Features include:
- Robust mild steel construction with epoxy powder coated finish Work Surface grade 304 Stainless Steel.
- Single filter, meaning no dead spots over the laminar flow area and easier sealing of one piece Moulded gasket.
- Laminated Safety Glass Solarshield S10 Blue.
- Easily serviceable, access to Pre-Filter, supply H.E.P.A. Filter and Fan.
- Lighting to 1000 Lux.
- Differential pressure gauge to monitor filter condition & Variable Fan Speed Controller.
- Optional Tubular Stand, UV Lamp, Gas tap (single & double),
- Casters, Extra Plug point, Audible Alarm & Hour Meter.