What it’s for
A HEPA air filter is highly efficient at removing respirable dust from the air. Energy Saving Control Panel available. To truly beat silicosis, HEPA filtration is required to remove the dangerous sub-micron particles. The AIR MOD5 HEPA provides modular, multi-stage, ultra-high efficiency HEPA filtration to save lives. Making use of H10 HEPA filters allows for 97% initial efficiency at 0.5 µm.
How it works
The Air Mod5 HEPA filter is a modular system that contains up to an H10 HEPA filter, a secondary pocket filter and two oil wet fibreglass pad filters. A cycloduct can be combined as a pre-filter to remove larger particles and extend filter life.
Energy saving control system is now available to prove that up to a 59% saving on electricity is possible.
- Independent laboratory tests show initial efficiency of 97% at 0.5 µm (0.5 micron)
- Compact HEPA Filtration in a modular form
- The ‘National Programme for the Elimination of Silicosis’, recommends supplying cleaning equipment with HEPA filters*
- AIRCURE has redesigned the fan with modified blades for increased capacity
- Small footprint
- Modular – building block construction
- Easy to install and maintain
- Can scale size to air requirements
- Transported in kit form
- Packaged in accordance with site requirements (fits in mine’s carts and cages)
- Red/green pressure indicating system
- Locally manufactured in South Africa
- Can be exported worldwide
- Spares and parts easily available
- Tipping Areas
- Transfer points
- Low/Medium Dust Production
- Clean Room Facilities